Wednesday, June 28, 2023 / by Sonya Reiselt
When it comes to celebrating the 4th of July, there's no better place than in the Lowcountry! Check out these Independence Day celebrations coming up in the Beaufort area. Give a salute to this great country and enjoy the time with family and friends.
Tuesday, July 4, 1-2 pm
Shores off Beaufort, SC
You don’t want to miss this incredible annual Lowcountry tradition! Wear your best red, white, and blue as you show your support for our armed forces. You’ll be treated to a synchronized salute to our troops with a special military flyover spanning the state’s coastline!! The Salute from the Shore estimated flyover schedule is below.
Sat, Jul 1, 5 – 8?PM
Martin Family Park
68 Boundary St, Bluffton, SC
The Town of Bluffton is hosting its 2nd Annual Independence Day Celebration, on July 1, 2023. The celebration will begin at 5:00 p.m. with a pre-party at Martin Family and DuBois Parks, and the firework show will begin shortly after 9:00 p.m.
· Carnaval, interactive games: Games, such as an inflatable axe and score-a-basketball- hoop, will be available at Martin Family Park. Children will receive a patriotic-themed prize at each game station, while supplies last.
· Concessions: Food and drinks, such as hotdogs, pretzels, snow cones, and lemonade, will also be available from a vendor at Martin Family Park.
· Food Options: Bluffton Oyster Co., Chef B's Eatz, Cinnabon, Concessions, G'Ma on Ice, LowcoGrub, and Rolling Cow Creamery.
· Rock wall, Bungee Jump Station & Bounce Houses: These stations will be located throughout and between Martin Family & DuBois Parks.
· Fireworks: The firework display will begin around 9 p.m. The fireworks will be launched from a barge in the May River therefore, the show can be viewed from Oyster Factory and Wright Family Parks.
Tue, Jul 4, 4?PM – Wed, Jul 5, 2?AM
Sands Beach Rd, Port Royal, SC
Join us for our Annual 4th of July Celebration! The Sands beach road will be shut down to traffic. Golf carts will be allowed to be driven down to the sands beach (Golf Carts will either have to be gone by 8pm or wait till ALL Pedestrians are gone to drive back). No coolers and no pets. At noon, the boys scouts, snack shack, tropical treasures and one beer wagon will be serving.
Tue, Jul 4
Shelter Cove Harbour & Marina
1 Shelter Cove Ln, Hilton Head Island, SC
Join us for the biggest 4th of July fireworks show on Hilton Head Island! You won't want to miss Shannon Tanner's special patriotic family show at 6:30 & 8 p.m., along with kids activities with Cappy the Clown from 6 – 9 p.m.! Additionally, children will enjoy bounce houses & train rides around the promenade!
For the full summer schedule of fireworks and entertainment, please visit ShelterCoveHarbourFest.com or visit our Shelter Cove Harbour and Marina Facebook page (@ShelterCoveHarbourMarina) for updates.
Tue, Jun 27, 6:00 – 9:30?PM
Shelter Cove Towne Centre
40 Shelter Cove Ln, Hilton Head Island, SC
The Island Recreation Association is proud to bring you a fun-filled, festive atmosphere with the highlight of the night fireworks which start around 9 pm. Kids of all ages can enjoy inflatable bounce houses and face painting for a minimal fee. Bring your lawn chairs and enjoy the fireworks!
Have a Safe and Happy 4th of July!
Are you planning to buy or sell a home in Beaufort and the surrounding Lowcountry? Contact Sonya Reiselt today to find the latest homes for sale in the Lowcountry. And make sure to visit our blog every week for more Beaufort area real estate information.