Wednesday, October 27, 2021 / by Sonya Reiselt
Halloween Events Taking Place this Weekend around the Beaufort Area!
It’s one of the most exciting weekends of the year and the Lowcountry is buzzing with events for every age! The entire month of October has been full of festive fall fun and Halloween events throughout the Lowcountry and this weekend is certainly no exception! From trunk-or-treats around the area and perfect mom and dad night out events, everyone will enjoy their Halloween weekend!
Trick-or-Treat at the Creek – Bay Creek Park, Edisto Island
· Wednesday, October 27th from 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm.
· Get the holiday weekend started off early on Edisto Beach! This trick-or-treating event comes with traditional trick-or-treating, along with games for kids of all ages as well as various opportunities to win prizes!
Trunk-or-Treat – Tanger Outlets, Hilton Head
· Saturday, October 30th from 12:00 pm – 2:00 pm.
· Enjoy one of the largest trunk-or-treats in the area at the Tanger Outlets! The event is free and open to all kids ages 12 and under throughout Tanger 1 and 2, as well as the Tanger 1 parking lot. There will also be a costume contest in the parking lot immediately following the trick-or-treating!
Hardeeville Trunk-or-Treat – Hardeeville City Hall
· Saturday, October 30th from 5:30 pm – 7:30 pm.
· Bring the kids to downtown Hardeeville to enjoy the numerous cars decorated and ready for an evening of trunk-or-treating! This is the official “trick-or-treat” for the town.
· There will be costume contests held in four different age groups, as well as prizes for the three best-decorated trunks!
Battery Point Zombie Run – Battery Point, Beaufort
· Saturday, October 30th from 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm.
· Get into the spirit and dress the family up in your best zombie attire and enjoy this fun run after a day of celebrating!
Spooky Halloween Party – Henry C. Chambers Waterfront Park, Beaufort
· Saturday, October 30th from 10:00 am – 2:00 pm.
· Get ready to celebrate at the official Halloween party in Beaufort! This event is perfect for kids and families of all ages so plan on enjoying a day on the water. There will be a costume parade, festive crafts, inflatable games, a DJ dance party, trick-or-treating, and other entertainment to keep everyone in the Halloween spirit all day long! The event is free and there will be plenty of food and drink vendors present.
Festive Parties for the Grownups
Boos & Booze: Frightful Cocktails for a Spooktacular Halloween – Hilton Head Distillery, Hilton Head
· Thursday, October 28th from 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm.
· A perfect way to celebrate Halloween with your friends or to enjoy a much-needed date night out. This 2-hour class will teach you how to make three of the distillery’s favorite spooky cocktails! All participants will also take home a souvenir shot glass and a bottle from their popular flavored rum collection.
Halloween Party – Burnt Church Distillery, Bluffton
· Saturday, October 30th from 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm.
· Head to the popular Bluffton distillery and party the night away, enjoying a live DJ as well as a costume contest and catering from Pizza Co.
Halloween Party and Wine Tasting – The Social Betty, Beaufort
· Friday, October 29th from 5:00 pm – 9:00 pm.
· Enjoy a festive adult night out, complete with live music, costume contests, various door prizes, and, of course, delicious wine tastings! They will also be featuring their famous charcuterie boards throughout the wine tastings!
However you choose to spend your Halloween weekend, enjoy one of the best holidays of the year with the people you have the most fun with! Between the various trick-or-treating opportunities and late-night parties, there is plenty to enjoy throughout the Lowcountry all weekend long!
Make sure to frequently check out both our website and our Facebook page for all of the latest events and activity updates throughout the Lowcountry this holiday season!